Construction Administrative Assistant
Soltek Pacific Construction has an immediate opening for a Construction Administrative Assistant for a project in San Diego County.
Position responsibilities include:
- Processing Subcontractor Billings
- Certified Payrolls
- Assisting with Contract documents
- Answering high volume phones
- Filing and other basic office duties
Candidate requirements include:
- 3 years of Construction Administration related experience a must especially working with Certified Payroll
- Advanced Working knowledge of Prolog, P3 or Microsoft Project
- Computer proficiency specifically Word, Excel, Citrix and Timberline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle high pressure and high stress situations while maintaining productivity
- Construction Admin: 3 years
Veterans, Women, Minorities, Native Americans and individuals with Disabilities who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.